Business Goals & Strategy
Discovery Sessions are great for entrepreneurs who want assistance understanding and communicating their business goals and strategy. This is a focused, solution-oriented meeting where we will ask pointed questions that explore the deeper layers of why your business exists, who your target audience is, what you stand for, and what your SMART goals are.
A Discovery Session is a scheduled meeting that generally runs between three to five hours. FLYING 'OKOLE and your key team members will sit down (in-person or virtually), brainstorm and discover the inner working layers of your business. We will explore, listen and add a ton of value to your business by providing you with insight, creative solutions and a roadmap to better assist you in achieving your goals!
Let’s find out if what you’re asking for is what you actually need.
Here's a taste of what we will explore:
- What are your current challenges?
- What have you tried, and what has or hasn’t worked?
- What are your overall goals and what do they aspire to achieve (and why)?
- What are your business goals?
- What areas of your business are performing strongly (customer service, product quality, social media, website)?
- What areas of your business are underperforming?
- Who is your main competition?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your UVP (Unique Value Proposition)?
After our meeting, we research solutions and strategize ways to achieve your goals. The deliverable for you is a project blueprint which documents our research.
This project audit is a valuable roadmap. It maps out your goals, identifies key areas that need the most focus, analyzes your audience and your competition, and identifies solutions for your brand to achieve your goals.